Wireless USB Endoscope, 8mm Digital Wifi USB Inspection Camera Borescope 2.0 Megapixels CMOS HD IP67 Waterproof Snake Camera with 8 Adjustable Led Light – 9.8ft 3M
- WIFI Endoscope with 8 adjustable LED lights and 2.0 Megapixels HD camera to ensure a better use, The IP67 waterproof camera also has a premium leakproofness ensure various types of environment
- Sync and easy install the endoscope apps in your tablets or smartphones to enjoy live viewing, Scan the qr code on the user’s manual and download the app.Open the app, and video can be transferred to the device screen, compatible with all android, iphone and computer.When using, you can create your own wifi hotspot network.Automatic connection
- Designed for inspection of areas that are inaccessible or not viewable by bare eyes, 8mm, 8LED lights support 2 million resolution pixels, 720P hd, wireless WIFI connection.A endoscope can connect two or more devices to watch
- High quality mainboard and material to ensure a fluency real-time video from the camera, And the 2.0 mega pixel,8.0 Head Diameter of the camera with the 4-6cm best focal distance provide a HD Resolution (1280*720 / 640*480)
- WIFI Endsocope could works on the IOS device / Android device / Windows device / table / PC . It is widely used for testing such as repair, maintenance, air conditioning, fire rescue, ship, aircraft and large precision instrument
This is a WiFi Version endoscope/borescope with good price and trust quality.
It’s the best choose to be your update endoscope/ borescope camera.
Coming with 3 Meters Length semi-rigid cable which is best length to meet daily needs.
IOS ( Apple ) Compatible !!
On the market most endoscope only fit Android system phone.
iPhone user is available now !!!
1: Motor Vehicle Detector/Repair/Maintenance
2: Home inspection, sewer pipeline detector, air conditioning inspection
3: Outdoor Exploration, Science Education, Plane Inspection
4: For See What You can’t See and Touch
Camera:2.0 Mega Pixel
Focal Distance:4-6cm (the best)
Camera Head Diameter:8.0mm
Light:8 adjustable white LED lights
Capacity:750mah(working 100 minutes)
1) If the screen was Frozen When contact with WiFi,please don’t worried.
Just Re-set the WiFi module(re-contact wifi),and it will work.
2) Wifi Module have batteries included, please keep it charge When need to use.
3) Blue LED will light up when charging, and will turn off when fully charged.
List Price: $ 20.99
Price: $ 20.89
AmScope SE306R-PZ-LED Forward-Mounted Binocular Stereo Microscope, WF10x and WF20x Eyepieces, 20X/40X/80X Magnification, 2X and 4X Objectives, Upper and Lower LED Lighting, Reversible Black/White Stage Plate, Pillar Stand, 120V or Battery-Powered
- Stereo microscope for home or classroom use enables students and hobbyists to inspect biological specimens, rocks, stamps, jewelry, and large specimens that require handing or manipulation
- Forward-mounted binocular viewing head with interchangeable pairs of 10x and 20x widefield eyepieces, adjustable interpupillary distance, and 45-degree inclination to simplify viewing for young users
- Interchangeable 2x and 4x objectives provide low magnification and longer focal length for inspecting large-scale specimens
- Upper and lower illumination has LED light source to illuminate specimens
- Frosted stage plate allows light to pass through from below with transparent specimens, reversible black and white stage plate provides contrast with light- and dark-colored specimens, and stage clips secure the specimen during viewing
The AmScope SE306R-PZ-LED stereo microscope has interchangeable pairs of 10x18mm and 20x10mm widefield eyepieces, 2x and 4x objectives, upper and lower LED lighting, two stage plates, and a pillar stand. The forward-mounted binocular viewing head has an interpupillary range of 55 to 75mm and a 45-degree inclination to ease viewing for young users. The WF10x18mm and WF20x10mm eyepieces combine with the 2x and 4x objectives to provide 20x, 40x, and 80x magnification, and a longer working distance for inspecting large-scale specimens that require handling or repair. The optical glass lenses provide sharp images, and are fully coated to ensure high-resolution images. Dioptric adjustment accommodates individual eye-strength differences, and eye guards ensure comfortable viewing. A stereo microscope, sometimes called an inspection or dissection microscope, has low magnification and a long working distance that enables users to manipulate the object being inspected.
The microscope has upper (episcopic) illumination that reflects light off the specimen for enhanced visibility of opaque specimens, and lower (diascopic) illumination that transmits light up through the specimen for enhanced visibility of translucent and transparent objects. The LED light source provides bright, cool light for working with temperature-sensitive or live specimens. The pillar-style stand secures the head for precise focusing, and bilateral coarse focus eases use for left- and right-handed users. The stage has a frosted stage plate for use with lower (transmitted) lighting, and a reversible black and white stage plate that provides contrast with light- and dark-colored specimens when used with upper (reflected) lighting. Stage clips that secure the specimen during viewing. The microscope has a 2-1/8″ (53mm) working distance. All metal construction is durable and stain-resistant.
|Magnification||20x, 40x, 80x|
|Objective power||2x, 4x|
|Eyepieces (DIN, 30.5mm)||WF10x18mm, WF20x10mm|
|Working distance||2-1/8″ (53mm)|
|Microscope stand||Pillar stand|
|Stage plate (95mm)||Frosted and reversible black/white|
|Illumination type||Upper (reflected) and lower (transmitted)|
|Light source||LED, 3W|
|Power||120V, UL listed|
Microscopes are instruments used to enhance the resolution of an object or image. Types include compound, stereo, or digital. Compound microscopes use a compound optical system with an objective lens and an eyepiece. Stereo microscopes show object depth in a three-dimensional image. Digital microscopes are used to display an image on a monitor, rather than looking through a lens. Microscopes can have monocular (one), binocular (two), or trinocular (three) eyepieces, with varying magnification abilities. Magnification ability refers to the size of an image. Resolution, also known as resolvant power, refers to the clarity of the image. The interaction between field of view (FOV), numerical aperture (NA), and working distance (WD) determines resolution. Microscopes can control magnification through a fixed focus, or through a range of adjustments. They can also utilize LED, fluorescent, and mirror light sources to help control viewing capabilities. Microscopes are widely used in education, lab research, biology, metallurgy, engineering, chemistry, manufacturing, and in the medical, forensic science, and veterinary industries.
United Scope manufactures microscopy equipment and accessories under the brand name AmScope. The company, founded in 1996, is headquartered in Irvine, CA.
What’s in the Box?
- AmScope SE306R-PZ-LED stereo microscope with forward head and pillar stand
- WF10x18mm eyepieces, 30.5mm, one pair
- WF20x10mm eyepieces, 30.5mm, one pair
- 2x objective
- 4x objective
- Black/white stage plate, 95mm
- Frosted stage plate, 95mm
- (2) Eye guards
- (2) Stage clips
- LED bulb
- (3) AA batteries, rechargeable
- Dust cover
- Power cord
List Price: $ 159.98
Price: $ 159.98