- Compatible with any camera or meter specifying the respective mercury battery.
- Environmentally safe. Voltage output more stable than alkaline replacements.
- No camera/meter adjustment or adapters required.
- Up to 10-year shelf life; the WeinCell is not activated until the pull-tab is removed.
- Made In CN
WEINCELL (MRB625), REPLACEMENT FOR PX625/PX13 SINGLE BATTERY PACKAGE WeinCells are the only mercury-free, exact-voltage replacements for discontinued 1.35 volt mercury photo batteries. The zinc/air composition of the WeinCell delivers the same precise voltage with steady, constant output identical to that of the mercury batteries (alkaline replacements are generally 1.5 volts, with an unstable output curve; this can result in exposure errors of up to 2 stops).
List Price: $ 6.84
Price: $ 7.91
- 150′ Range
- If your “key” flash emits a pre-flash Wein recommends using: the camera in manual mode so that no pre-flashes are emitted.
- Requires sync voltage of at least 5 V
Wein Optical Slaves are the classic solution for wirelessly syncing virtually any amount of flashes to your camera. Wein Optical slaves will fire in sync with the first white light or infrared pulse that it detects. If your “key” flash emits a pre-flash Wein recommends using: the camera in manual mode so that no pre-flashes are emitted.
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: $ 15.99