- Magnetic mount, with 50 lb. pull, securely attaches to magnetic surfaces
- Fits any device with a 1/4-20 tripod socket
- Positions device at nearly any angle
- Ideal for use with small cameras, camcorders, optic scopes, etc.
- Durable injection-molded, glass-reinforced nylon thermoplastic resin clamp head and knobs
The Pedco UltraMount, long a favorite of photographers and sportsmen for its versatility in the field, is now available with a sturdy magnetic base. The Pedco Magnetic UltraMount features a magnet with 50 lb. pull that securely attaches to magnetic surfaces. As with the standard UltraMount, it can accommodate most items with a 1/4-20 tripod socket, such as small cameras, camcorders, optic scopes, etc. The head can be adjusted to position devices at nearly any angle. Injection-molded, glass-reinforced nylon thermoplastic resin clamp head and knobs will provide years of reliable use. A rubberized protector over the magnet helps minimize potential abrasion. 3.6 Inch tall by 2.4 Inch wide and weighs 5.9 ounces (168 g).
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: $ 24.99