- Aperture: 90mm(3.5″). Focal Length: 600mm. Focal Ratio: f/6.7. Rack-and-Pinion Focuser
- Altazimuth mount with panhandle and slow motion controls for precision tracking means you can easily track objects day or night
- Low (26mm), medium (9mm), and high (6.3mm) magnification eyepieces give you variety for any viewing situation & 2x barlow lens doubles the magnifying power of each eyepiece
- Red dot viewfinder helps you point your scope at objects you want to observe & accessory tray stores accessories while observing
- Includes Astronomical Software and Instructional DVD
Ideal for the observer who views both astronomical and terrestrial objects, the Meade Infinity Series combines an altazimuth mount and quality optics for a superb value. For newcomers and beginners alike, these refracting telescopes are a great way for you to discover the cosmos and the outdoors. You’ll discover more with the Meade Infinity Series.
If you’ve never owned a telescope before, the Infinity 90 Refractor is a great telescope to get started in astronomy. This 90mm (3.5″) aperture gives bright, sharp images for both land and celestial objects. Whether you’re viewing the rings of Saturn, polar caps on Mars, cloud bands on Jupiter, or land objects, the Infinity 90 Refractor allows the first-time observer to explore the world, solar system, and beyond.
Right-side up image means you can use it for daytime observing (birds, hunting, ocean, etc)
Refractor means you don’t have mirrors to align (collimate); it’s ready to go out of the box
Tracking celestial objects is less easy than an EQ mount because the controls function left, right, up, down whereas EQ mounts turn with the rotation of the Earth
Q: How is this telescope different than the other Infinity models (102, 80, 70, etc)?
A: The differences between each model are aperture size. The bigger the aperture, the more light-gathering power the telescope will have, resulting in brighter, detailed images. The Infinity 90 has a 90mm aperture, the second largest of the Infinity series. The Infinity 90 comes with a panhandle attached to the mount, allowing for easy adjustments when locating an object, while the Infinity 50, 60, and 70 do not. It also comes with 3 eyepieces, while the Infinity 60 and 70 come with two.
List Price: $ 168.47
Price: $ 160.44