- Triple Locking System – 3 wedges enclose the sphere to guarantee camera position & stability
- 2 Leveling Bubbles – for fine adjustments with the locking knobs open
- Polymer Rings – no more messy grease while maintaining smooth and accurate movement
- Magnesium Body – Lightweight & Extremely Portable
- Includes – Manfrotto 200 PL Plate
The new Manfrotto XPRO Ball Head is the perfect union between innovative technical solutions and design.
XPRO Ball Head features a new triple locking system which guarantees camera position stability, avoiding drifting thanks to three wedges which enclose and block the sphere. Its friction control helps the user balance the weight of camera equipment and, thanks to the two leveling bubbles, fine adjustments can be made with the locking knobs open. Moreover, its new polymer rings have substituted that unpleasant, messy grease, ensuring smooth, accurate and less jerky camera movement.
XPRO Ball Head is extremely portable, lightweight and reliable thanks to its magnesium body: it weighs only 0.5 kg and can support up to 10 kg of payload.
And Two ZAYKIR Quick Release Plates
List Price: $ 124.99
Price: $ 124.99