- The input trays hold up to 100 pages. It’s barcode technology delivers data to applications and the software streamlines mixed jobs by recognizing color, blank, and skewed pages.
- The built-in Perfect Page technology automatically delivers clear, crisp images, which minimizes the need for rescanning or post-image processing.
- Smart Touch technology lets you perform up to nine different tasks with the push of a button.
- The innovative stow-or-go design lets you store the scanner upright when not in use, taking up minimal desktop space.
- Handle almost any kind of document: small or large, thick or thin – and expand your possibilities by scanning bound, oversize, and fragile documents with optional legal- and tabloid-size flatbed accessories.
To keep your business process humming, you need a scanning solution that combines great image quality, simple operation and time-saving productivity. The latest Kodak i2000 Series Scanners offer all that in a very small yet powerful package. Check out all the ways these scanners can help you get ahead and stay there.
List Price: $ 870.13
Price: $ 859.00
Pacific Image PrimeFilm XA Automatic 35mm Film & Slide Scanner – Batch scanning up to 40 frames at once, 3-line RGB linear CCD sensor, 10,000 x 10,000 dpi, 48-bit
- In the Box – PrimeFilm XA, Power Adapter and Power Cord, USB Cable, Software Bundle (CyberView X Driver), User Manual, WarrantyFeatures
- 10,000 dpi Resolution – Scan your 35mm slides and negatives at the incredible resolution of 10,000 dpi which enables you to produce professional prints of up 48
- 48-Bit Color – Preserve all of the color and detail of your original slide or negatives with 48-Bit color and a dynamic range of 4.2D
- Batch Scanning – Automatically scan 35mm strip film up to 40 frames of length, and also scan individual negative frames and even mounted slides
- Scanning Technology built-in – Magic Touch, Digital Noise Reduction, Automatic Color Correction
Pacific Image PrimeFilm XA Scanner provides high quality scanning capability of 35mm slides and negative with a resolution of 10,000 dpi and a dynamic range of 4.2D.
The Pacific Image PrimeFilm XA Scanner is also an impressive productivity tool with the ability to batch scan 35mm strip films up to 40 frames and the Magic Touch, Auto Color Correction and Digital Noise Reduction that ensures that your scanned images are the best quality possible.
The Pacific Image PrimeFilm XA Scanner does this by automatically removing dust and scratches, restoring color to faded films, and minimizing image graininess. The new Multiple-Exposure and Multiple-Sampling function helps improve the quality of the scanned images. Dimensions – 10.8 x 7.2 x 3.8 Weight – 4.8 lbs.
List Price: $ 399.00
Price: $ 399.00
Find More Products