- 2.2 megapixel sensor creates 1800 by 1200 images for prints at sizes up to 8 x 10
- 3x optical (plus 2x digital) zoom lens with autofocus
- Included 8 MB internal memory holds 12 images at best resolution or 48 images at good resolution; expansion slot for optional CompactFlash card
- Captures digital video clips with audio
- Uses 2 AA batteries or included rechargeable battery pack; includes EasyShare Camera Dock for easy image downloading
The 2.2-megapixel Kodak DX3600 digital camera is similar to the DX3500, with several great additional features, including a 3x optical zoom (plus 2x digital zoom) and movie mode. It handles like a point-and-shoot, and delivers excellent quality images at a maximum resolution of 1,800 x 1,200 pixels–perfect for e-mailing or prints up to 8-by-10 inches. The DX3600 contains 8 MB of internal memory, plus it features a CompactFlash expansion slot for additional memory. Part of the Kodak EasyShare System, this model includes a docking station. The dock will upload your photos straight from the camera to your computer at the push of a button, and it recharges the camera batteries while connected to your camera.
The DX3600 offers continuous video with audio. It comes with a built-in microphone and speaker, and allows you to capture and review video with audio right on the camera. You can also connect the camera to a computer or a TV to watch your video footage. This camera comes with two AA lithium batteries, video cable, USB cable, wrist strap, Kodak Picture software CD, documentation, and a custom camera insert for optional Kodak camera dock. It has a USB port and is compatible with both Windows and Macintosh systems.
List Price: $ 499.99