- Fast, easy solution for all your interchangeable lenses and recent DSLR bodies. Provides razor sharp auto-focusing, using modern DSLR autofocus micro-adjustment technology
- Compact, lightweight and durable – It includes an integrated level and tripod mount, making this the most convenient way to adjust your own camera gear
- Save time and hassle – No need to send your equipment in for service. Now you can check or calibrate your own lenses
- Accurate and repeatable calibration For all your lenses and listed DSLR bodies
- Supports autofocus adjustments in these camera models: Canon (50D, 70D, 1Dc, 1DMkIV, 1DsMkIII, 1Dx, 5DMkII, 5DMkIII, 5DS, 5DS R, 6D, 7DMkII, 80D, 1DX Mark II); Nikon (D3, D300, D300s, D3s, D3x, D4, D4s, D7000, D7100, D7200, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D800E, D810, D500, D5, D810A, Df); Sony (A77, A850, A900, A6000, A77 MKII, SLT-99); Olympus (E-5, E-30, E-620, E-M1); Pentax (K5-IIs, K5-II, K-x, K-7D, K-5, K-20D, K-30, K-3, K-3 II, K-200D, K-2000/K-m, 645D, 645Z, K-1, K-50, K-70)
Spyderlenscal provides a fast, reliable method of measuring the focus performance on your camera and lens combinations. It allows photographers to obtain razor-sharp focusing or check to see that their lenses are working at their peak performance. This device is compact, lightweight and durable, with integrated level and tri-pod mount. Includes Datacolor Spyderlenscal and Quick Start Guide.
List Price: $ 69.00
Price: $ 63.97