- •Wide field of view reveals a larger portion of the night sky, allowing you to view more of the comet’s impressive tail
- •Large 50mm objective lenses have tremendous light-gathering ability, ideal for astronomical use
- •Multi-coated optics dramatically increase light transmission for brighter images with increased contrast and resolution
- •Large exit pupil provides maximum light during nighttime and low-light viewing sessions.•Strong and durable alumnium housing
- Close focus:26.2ft / 8m
- Wide field of view reveals a larger portion of the night sky, allowing you to view more of the comet’s impressive tail ^Large 50mm objective lenses have tremendous light-gathering ability, ideal for astronomical use ^Multi-coated optics dramatically increase light transmission for brighter images with increased contrast and resolution ^Large exit pupil provides maximum light during nighttime and low-light viewing sessions ^Strong and durable alumnium housing
Get ready for the next awe-inspiring comet with a pair of sleek, portable Celestron Cometron 7×50 binoculars. The large 50 mm objective lenses and multi-coated optics offer amazing light-gathering capabilities that bring celestial objects into bright, sharp focus, making them ideal for comet watching, stargazing, and viewing craters on the Moon. Cometron 7×50’s wide field of view lets you explore expansive swaths of the sky to quickly pinpoint exactly the object you want to see, then keeps it in your sights without constant movement. Cometron 7×50’s rubberized aluminum housing is durable, lightweight, and tripod adaptable for extended comfort during long stargazing sessions. The binoculars come with a wide neck strap and a carrying case for security, portability, and grab-and-go convenience
List Price: $ 34.95
Price: $ 22.99
- The MONARCH 7 8×42 provides an exceptionally wide field of view that makes it easy to find your subject.
- Dielectric High-Reflective Multilayer Prism Coatings are applied to all lenses and prism coatings to provide high-contrast images and accurate color reproduction.
- Thanks to a durable rubber armored coating, the MONARCH 7 is comfortable to hold and rugged enough to stand up to any conditions.
- Extra-low dispersion glass enhances brightness and color fidelity
- Roof prisms with phase-correction preserve clarity and detail
- Highly reflective dielectric prism coating renders
- Anti-reflective multicoated lens system
- Nitrogen-filled housing for fog proof and waterproof performance
The Nikon 7548 Monarch 7 All Terrain Fog and Waterproof Binocular combines extra-low dispersion (ED) glass elements with a weather-sealed housing. Nikon’s All-Terrain Binocular (ATB) series delivers impressive image quality and ergonomics in a set of glasses that won’t break the bank, making the Monarch 7 a favorite among naturalists and hobbyists alike.
List Price: $ 476.95
Price: $ 389.99