- Professional digital biological microscope with rotating objective lens turret with 3 lens powers: 4x, 10x, and 40x
- 180-degree rotating full color 3.5″ TFT LCD screen with onboard software, or TV output for display on large monitors
- Built-in 5MP digital camera captures high-resolution images and 30fps SD video of your specimen
- Fully adjustable mechanical stage for easy slide movement
- 1 GB SD card included so you can save up to 620 high-resolution images, also includes dust cover, rugged canvas carrying case with shoulder strap, 5 prepared slides, and 4 plug international AC adapter
The LCD Digital Microscope II is a professional biological microscope at an affordable price. Change powers from 40x to 100x to 400x (up to 1600x with digital zoon) with a turn of the 3-position rotating lens turret. The large 3.5″ Color LCD screen display rotates 180 degrees so you can easily share your viewing with others. For an even bigger audience, you can use the TV output to display on a television or projector. With a built-in true 5MP digital camera and included 1GB SD card, it’s never been easier to capture stunning images and transfer them to your PC.
List Price: $ 199.95
Price: $ 159.99
AmScope SE400-Z Professional Binocular Stereo Microscope, WF10x and WF20x Eyepieces, 10X and 20X Magnification, 1X Objective, LED Lighting, Boom-Arm Stand, 110V-120V
- Professional stereo microscope with boom arm has long working distance to enables users to perform work or manipulate large items, including circuit boards and dental appliances
- Binocular viewing head with interchangeable pairs of 10x and 20x widefield eyepieces, adjustable interpupillary distance, and fixed 30-degree vertical inclination to reduce eye and neck strain
- 1x objective provides low magnification and longer focal length for inspecting large-scale specimens
- Adjustable gooseneck LED light enables users to direct the light where needed
- 9″ vertical working distance and adjustable 12″ boom arm enables users to adjust the microscope on the X- and Y-axes
The AmScope SE400Z professional stereo microscope has interchangeable pairs of 10x and 20x widefield eyepieces, a 1x objective, LED lighting, and a boom-arm stand. The binocular viewing head has an interpupillary range of 50 to 77mm and a 30-degree inclination to reduce eye and neck strain. The interchangeable pairs of WF10x18mm and WF20x10mm eyepieces combine with the 1x objective to provide 10x and 20x magnification, and a longer working distance for inspecting large-scale specimens that require handling or repair. Dioptric adjustment accommodates individual eye-strength differences. A stereo microscope, sometimes called an inspection or dissection microscope, has low magnification and a long working distance that enables users to manipulate the object being inspected.
The 1W LED light is mounted on a flexible gooseneck to enable users to direct the light as needed. An LED light source provides bright, cool light for working with temperature-sensitive specimens. The microscope has a 13.5″ pillar that provides a 9″ vertical working distance. Bilateral focus eases use for left- and right-handed users. The 17″ boom arm has a 12″ working distance. The microscope head can be rotated on the X- and Y-axes. All metal construction is durable and stain-resistant.
|Eyepieces (DIN, 30.5mm)||WF10x18mm, WF20x10mm|
|Microscope stand||Boom-arm stand|
|Vertical working distance||9″ (13.5″ overall pillar length)|
|Boom arm||12″ working distance (17″ overall length)|
|Head rotation||X- and Y-axes|
|Illumination type||Upper, reflected|
|Light source||1W LED on adjustable gooseneck|
|Power||110V-120V, UL listed|
Microscopes are instruments used to enhance the resolution of an object or image. Types include compound, stereo, or digital. Compound microscopes use a compound optical system with an objective lens and an eyepiece. Stereo microscopes show object depth in a three-dimensional image. Digital microscopes are used to display an image on a monitor, rather than looking through a lens. Microscopes can have monocular (one), binocular (two), or trinocular (three) eyepieces, with varying magnification abilities. Magnification ability refers to the size of an image. Resolution, also known as resolvant power, refers to the clarity of the image. The interaction between field of view (FOV), numerical aperture (NA), and working distance (WD) determines resolution. Microscopes can control magnification through a fixed focus, or through a range of adjustments. They can also utilize LED, fluorescent, and mirror light sources to help control viewing capabilities. Microscopes are widely used in education, lab research, biology, metallurgy, engineering, chemistry, manufacturing, and in the medical, forensic science, and veterinary industries.
United Scope manufactures microscopy equipment and accessories under the brand name AmScope. The company, founded in 1996, is headquartered in Irvine, CA.
What’s in the Box?
- AmScope SE400Z stereo microscope with boom-arm stand
- WF10x18mm eyepieces, 30.5mm, one pair
- WF20x10mm eyepieces, 30.5mm, one pair
- 1x objective
- (2) Eye guards
- LED light
- Dust cover
- Power cord
List Price: $ 189.98
Price: $ 189.98