- Portable LED lighted Pocket Microscope
- Runs on 3 SG3 Button Cell Batteries (Included)
- Power and zoom controls (60x-75x magnification) for bright, clear images
- So lightweight you can bring it anywhere
- Measures 1.25 x 3.25 x 0.75 inches (W x H x D)
Lightweight and portable, the Carson MM-200 MicroMax pocket microscope is ideal for on-the-go science. The MicroMax offers a powerful 60x to 75x magnification range, making it easy to examine blood samples, bugs, and anything else that’s worthy of a closer look. The microscope also includes a built-in LED light that provides a bright, clear image, along with a rubberized eyepiece for comfortable viewing. Best of all, the MicroMax fits conveniently in a jacket pocket, so you can bring it along wherever you go–whether it’s a school field trip or a visit to a friend’s house.
Please note that users must hold this LED pocket microscope flat against the surface in order for the image to come in clear and in focus. It will be difficult to view objects with the microscope tilted at an angle due to the very high magnifications. CAUTION: If a user is viewing a shiny surface, sometimes the bright LED light will cause a glare which causes the image to become over exposed and unclear.
Magnification: 60x to 75x
Batteries: 3 SG3 button cell (included)
Dimensions: 1.25 by 3.25 by 0.75 inches (W x H x D)
Weight: 1.1 ounces
At Carson, we strive to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied with the quality of our products. We are so confident in our products that we back them with a Lifetime Limited Warranty! Carson will repair or replace your product if it is found to have manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship. Please contact Carson for additional warranty details and trouble-shooting steps at 1-800-9-OPTICS or 631-963-5000.
List Price: $ 10.59
Price: $ 9.25
OMAX Built-in 3MP Camera 40X-2000X Digital Biological Compound Binocular LED Light Microscope with Double Layer Mechanical Stage Oil Immersion NA1.25 Condenser 3.0MP Camera
- Total magnification: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X; Eyepieces: wide field WF10X/18 and WF20X; Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling digital binocular head; Interpupillary distance: sliding adjustable 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch (55mm ~ 75mm); Diopter: adjustable on both eyepiece tubes; Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
- Stage: mechanical stain-resistant double layer size 5-1/2inch x 5-1/2inch (140mm x 140mm), translation range: 3inch x 2inch (75mm x 50mm); Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides, rack and pinion adjustment, with tension control; Focusing knob can be locked for observation and transportation; Condenser and diaphragm: Abbe NA1.25 rack and pinion adjustment condenser with iris aperture diaphragm
- Black palm rest on the base; Illumination: transmitted (lower), replaceable 3W LED light, variable intensity; Metal framework; Power supply: AC 100V~240V 0.2/0.1A 50/60Hz worldwide range (US and Canada plug)
- Built-in digital camera: – Imaging device: 3.0 mega pixels, 1/2.5inch CMOS – Effective pixels: 2048×1536 – Maximum still image resolution: 2048×1536 pixels – Frame rate: 4 frames per second at 2048×1536, 10 frames per second at 1024×768 – Interface: USB2.0 ( 480MB/second) – SNR: >40dB – Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, and Mac OS
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
This is a digital binocular compound LED microscope with the power range from 40X to 2000X. It comes with a built-in 3.0MP USB digital imaging system and a LED illumination with variable intensity. The USB digital imaging system captures still microscope images and live video on computer without the hassle of setting up the digital camera. The included software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 can also be used to make measurements. You can also view and capture the images on iMac or Macbook with Mac OS. It’s easy to replace the LED lamp by your own. All lenses are made of high quality optical glass. The high resolution image in the field of view is crystal clear and will satisfy the demands of professionals. The digital microscope provides light from beneath the stage and are best for viewing biological specimen that allows light to pass through. This microscopy is good for teaching, demonstration, clinical examination and research purpose. It’s also capable to add darkfield condenser or phase contrast condenser, e.g.
List Price: $ 369.99
Price: $ 369.99