- The XF305 supports the highest HD quality, with Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution, up to 50Mbps bit rate and 4:2:2 color sampling
- Unlike other camcorders using proprietary memory systems, the XF305 records to cost effective and readily available Compact Flash (CF) cards.
- Newly designed and manufactured exclusively by Canon, the XF305 camcorder incorporates three native 1920 x 1080 CMOS image sensors, which deliver outstanding Full HD video recording with minimal noise.
- Multiple recording modes, resolutions and frame rates make the XF305 Professional Camcorder creatively flexible and able to work in virtually any production environment.
- The XF305 features Canon’s powerful DIGIC DV III Image Processor, which provides enhanced shading, lifelike tonal gradations, new custom picture settings and lower power consumption.
Along with the XF300, the XF305 Professional Camcorder represents Canon’s entry into professional solid state video acquisition. Following on the heels of its widely respected XH line of tape-based camcorders, the XF305 takes advantage of the latest HD technology–along with Canon’s newly developed MPEG-2 4:2:2 codec–to record Full HD video to widely available Compact Flash cards. Everything you could want in a handheld, professional camcorder is here in one sleek, affordable package: three 1920 x 1080 CMOS sensors, multiple bit rates (up to 50Mbps), variable resolution and frame rates, industry-standard MXF file wrappers, a newly developed L-Series 18x zoom lens, and full image customization.
List Price: $ 3,999.00
Price: $ 3,999.00
- Wide angle professional quality Sony G Lens technology provides exceptional image fidelity.
- 12x zoom – 2.8mm to 36.8mm provides wide angle of view (29.8mm in 35mm equivalent).
- 1/4 back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor offers exceptional low-light sensitivity (3 lux).
- Quick AF system improves precise auto focus even in low light situations.
- Full raster 1920 x 1080i AVCHD high definition recording at up to 24Mbps.
Whether you’re in Film/video School or a roving reporter, the Sony HXR-MC2000N Shoulder Mount AVCHD Camcorder offers a professional quality camcorder for demanding videographers. A 64GB SSD Card delivers up to 6 hours of HD video. A built-in memory card slot adds the ability to use SD – SDHC – SDXC optional memory card or an optional Sony MemoryStick Duo card for additional storage. CMOS optics ensure precise exposure and focus modes.
The HXR-MC2000N is a professional, shoulder mount AVCHD camcorder. This camera is ideally suited for customers stepping up to file based workflow. It records high-def. AVCHD or DVD quality MPEG-2 standard-def. onto its built-in 64GB solid state drive or to readily available, consumer memory cards. With premium design characteristics and full-raster high-definition 1080i recording capability, the HXR-MC2000N is ideal for weddings, corporate communications, colleges, universities, sporting events, and working videographers on a budget. It’s simple to use and through USB 2.0 is ready to transfer recorded video directly to a PC or Mac for further editing.
DVD quality Standard Definition recording. Built-in 64GB solid state hard disk drive can store up to six hours of HD video recorded in FX mode (24Mbps). One Media Card Slot conveniently accepts – SD/SDHC/SDXC and Memory Stick(R) Duo / Memory Stick(R) PRO Duo / Memory Stick(R) PRO-HG Duo media cards. Assignable lens ring allows precise manual control of focus, exposure, white balance, iris and shutter speed. 2.7 (measured diagonally) PhotoPlus touch screen LCD technology brings higher contrast and brightness to the LCD display. Optical SteadyShot(R) Image Stabilization and Active Mode SteadyShot(R) mode provide tenfold camera shake reduction even on the telephoto end. In addition, Active SteadyShot(R) corrects camera sway that occurs while walking. Dolby Digital 2CH (AC-3 Stereo)
List Price: $ 1,999.00