AmScope SE306R-P20 Forward-Mounted Binocular Stereo Microscope, WF20x Eyepieces, 40X and 80X Magnification, 2X and 4X Objectives, Upper and Lower Halogen Lighting, Reversible Black/White Stage Plate, Pillar Stand, 120V
- Stereo microscope for home or classroom use enables students and hobbyists to inspect biological specimens, rocks, stamps, jewelry, and large specimens that require handing or manipulation
- Forward-mounted binocular viewing head with pair of 20x widefield eyepieces, adjustable interpupillary distance, and 45-degree inclination to simplify viewing for young users
- Interchangeable 2x and 4x objectives provide low magnification and longer focal length for inspecting large-scale specimens
- Upper and lower illumination has 10W halogen light source to illuminate specimens
- Frosted stage plate allows light to pass through from below with transparent specimens, reversible black and white stage plate provides contrast with light- and dark-colored specimens, and stage clips secure the specimen during viewing
The AmScope SE306R-P20 stereo microscope has a pair of 20x10mm widefield eyepieces, 2x and 4x objectives, upper and lower halogen lighting, two stage plates, and a pillar stand. The forward-mounted binocular viewing head has an interpupillary range of 55 to 75mm and a 45-degree inclination to ease viewing for young users. The WF20x10mm eyepieces combine with the 2x and 4x objectives to provide 40x and 80x magnification, and a longer working distance for inspecting large-scale specimens that require handling or repair. The optical glass lenses provide sharp images, and are fully coated to ensure high-resolution images. Dioptric adjustment accommodates individual eye-strength differences, and eye guards ensure comfortable viewing. A stereo microscope, sometimes called an inspection or dissection microscope, has low magnification and a long working distance that enables users to manipulate the object being inspected.
The microscope has upper (episcopic) illumination that reflects light off the specimen for enhanced visibility of opaque specimens, and lower (diascopic) illumination that transmits light up through the specimen for enhanced visibility of translucent and transparent objects. The 10W halogen light source provides bright light in a concentrated path. The pillar-style stand secures the head for precise focusing, and bilateral coarse focus eases use for left- and right-handed users. The stage has a frosted stage plate for use with lower (transmitted) lighting, and a reversible black and white stage plate that provides contrast with light- and dark-colored specimens when used with upper (reflected) lighting. Stage clips that secure the specimen during viewing. The microscope has a 2-1/8″ (53mm) working distance. All metal construction is durable and stain-resistant.
|Objective power||2x, 4x|
|Eyepieces (DIN, 30.5mm)||WF20x10mm|
|Working distance||2-1/8″ (53mm)|
|Microscope stand||Pillar stand|
|Stage plate (95mm)||Frosted and reversible black/white|
|Illumination type||Upper (reflected) and lower (transmitted)|
|Light source||Halogen, 10W|
|Power||120V, UL listed|
Microscopes are instruments used to enhance the resolution of an object or image. Types include compound, stereo, or digital. Compound microscopes use a compound optical system with an objective lens and an eyepiece. Stereo microscopes show object depth in a three-dimensional image. Digital microscopes are used to display an image on a monitor, rather than looking through a lens. Microscopes can have monocular (one), binocular (two), or trinocular (three) eyepieces, with varying magnification abilities. Magnification ability refers to the size of an image. Resolution, also known as resolvant power, refers to the clarity of the image. The interaction between field of view (FOV), numerical aperture (NA), and working distance (WD) determines resolution. Microscopes can control magnification through a fixed focus, or through a range of adjustments. They can also utilize LED, fluorescent, and mirror light sources to help control viewing capabilities. Microscopes are widely used in education, lab research, biology, metallurgy, engineering, chemistry, manufacturing, and in the medical, forensic science, and veterinary industries.
United Scope manufactures microscopy equipment and accessories under the brand name AmScope. The company, founded in 1996, is headquartered in Irvine, CA.
What’s in the Box?
- AmScope SE306R-P20 stereo microscope with forward head and pillar stand
- WF20x10mm eyepieces, 30.5mm, one pair
- 2x objective
- 4x objective
- Black/white stage plate, 95mm
- Frosted stage plate, 95mm
- (2) Eye guards
- (2) Stage clips
- Halogen bulb
- Dust cover
- Power cord
List Price: $ 117.49
Price: $ 117.49
FLOUREON Wireless Endoscope Camera Borescope WiFi IOS Semi Rigid Inspection Camera 2.0 Megapixels HD SnakeCamera for Android and IOS Smartphone, iPhone, Samsung, Tablet (5 Meter) (Android/IOS)
- ✦ The Newest WiFi Endoscope: Unlike other endoscope camera on the marketplace, this endoscope camera not only works with Android smart phone(Above Android 4.4), but also iPhone IOS system(Above IOS 8.0) by WiFi. Meanwhile, it is also available to Macbook IOS and Window 7/8/10 PC computer users.
- ✦ Wireless & Easy to Set Up: Without using extra adapter or cable, this wireless borescope can be easily connected with your smartphone via WIFI. The only thing you need to do is to download and install the compatible APP “moqo view”on your device.
- ✦ High Resolution Camera: Featuring with 2 Megapixels HD camera, this endoscope offers you a wonderful experience of recording a clear close range HD video in AVI format and snapshot image in JPG format with 1280 x 720 resolution.With enhanced 6 adjustable Leds on the camera tip, it improves visibility in dark areas.
- ✦ Compatibility & Widely Used: Featuring 16.4FT cable, IP67 waterproof and 0.31inch/8.0mm diameter camera, this endoscope can be suitable for various types of situations such as low-light or dark areas, damp or wet areas etc. The 8.0mm diameter camera head helps to gain better observation in small and narrow space. Armed with a flexible, semi-rigid cable can be used as endoscopes alone.The cable can be used as a general endoscope or replaced.It could bend and hold its shape.
- ✦ Widely Use in Our Life : Including HVAC, vent pipe, machine equipment, engine, automotive, boat, aircraft inspection, etc. Perfect for inspecting pipes, vehicle and equipment, small parts assembly, viewing places where normal camera hard to reach.Please Note: this appliance is not intended for medical use or personal inspection.
This FLOUREON endoscope camera adopts high quality material with widely compatibility which can support Android smart-phone/PC Computer/Macbook computer. Featuring with 8.5mm diameter camera head, 6 adjustable LEDs, 2.0MP CMOS HD camera, it is a utility class equipment with the function of real-time video viewing, video recording and picture capturing which is a best tool for inspecting hard-to-reach or hard-to-see places, such as vehicle repairs, sewer inspection/maintenance,vent pipe inspection etc.
Camera: IP67 waterproof – 2MP Resolution: HD 1280*720 Camera Diameter: 8.0mm Light: 6 adjustable LED light Focal distance: 3-6CM View angle: 67° USB Port: Micro USB/USB Broad Compatiblity, Plug and Play
-Before purchasing, please make sure the operation system of your computer(XP/Win7/Win8/Vista
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: $ 19.99