- uHandy, a means to inspiration, reveals the surprises hidden around every corner. With uHandy, you are now given the superpower to expand your eyesight.
- uHandy Duet includes two lenses with different magnification and light sources. High-Mag Lens is suitable for detailed structures of thin samples. Low-Mag Lens is great for observing textures.
- uHandy comes along with Sampling Stickers and Sample Caps, which can be utilized to capture all kinds of samples you can ever imagine, including aquatic creatures.
- Collecting Album allows you to keep your sample findings organized and trackable.
- uHandy App is your exclusive tutor to inspire your exploration journey. The App is available for free from both iOS and Android system.
What’s in the Kit?
‧ High-Mag Lens
‧ Light Stage
‧ Circular Slide
‧Quick Clip (for High-Mag Lens)
‧ Sample Caps ×3
‧ Sample Hubs
‧ Collecting Album
‧ Drawstring Bag
‧ Sample Card (with 3 samples)
What’s the technical specification?:
1. Magnification of High-Mag Lens: 30x~200x on 5 inch cellphones, 60x~360x on 7.9 inch tablets. The actual magnification depends on the size of the monitor.
2. Resolution of High-Mag Lens: About 1µm (500 line pair/mm). The actual resolution depends on devices.
3. View Range of High-Mag Lens: A circle with a diameter of 1mm. Similar to conventional optical microscope with 200x magnification.
4. Magnification of Low-Mag Lens: 10x~60x on 5 inch cellphones, 20x~120x on 7.9 inch tablets. The actual magnification depends on the size of the monitor.
5. Resolution of Low-Mag Lens: About 3µm (167 line pair/mm). The actual resolution depends on devices.
6. View Range of Low-Mag Lens: A circle with a diameter of 5mm. Similar to conventional optical microscope with 40x magnification.
Battery and Power
1. Battery: LR44 × 2
2. Voltage: 3V
3. Battery Life: 48 hours
4. Low-Mag Lens works without batteries.
List Price: $ 129.95
Price: $ 129.95